Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Zoya's Color Your World Promotion Order

Hello Beauties! Some of you may have heard that Zoya was having an amazing promotion. From January 7-13th, Zoya very generously had a "Get 3 Free" promotion!!!! And today, I received my three free polishes! 

BAM!!

They included a booklet with all the wonderfully beautiful colors they offer!

My first and most favorite color is this gorgeous blue. I am in love with this color! It is described on their site as a "medium steel blue, with a softened, dusty look and speckled gold and silver flecks."

The second polish I chose with Opal. As you can see it has gorgeous sheer green base with green and blue flecks. It is a top coat that will add sparkle to any polish. I plan on pairing it with a black to really make the flecks pop!

My third polish is this beautiful white called Purity. It is a bright, crisp white that is a glossy creme. It came in just in time, since I used up the last of my older white polish. 


Did you take advantage of this great promotion? What polishes did you choose? 


Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...