Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Most Worn: Summer Edition



Hello Beauties! I hope everyone has been have a great summer and keeping cool! Today I want to share my most worn/used beauty and fashion items of this summer.

So, lets jump right into it!


1) Most worn nail polish.
    Sun Worshiper by China Glaze.  




2) Most worn hair product.
     I am going to have to say hair ties. I live with my hair up in the summer.


3) Most worn bag.
     This is my all time favorite bag, the size, color, just everything about it! I need to switch before I wear it             out! haha
 



4) Most worn shoes.
     I love my wedges! 
     

 
5) Most worn accessories.
     My Betsy Johnson watch by a landslide..I live in this watch.
     
             
6) Most worn clothing item.
     My color T's from Old Navy. Dress them up or down!
   
     
7) Most worn foundation.
     Too Faced Beauty Balm. It has worked so well for me, I love this stuff!
     

8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer.
    Hands down my Leopard Love set. Easy to travel with, has everything I need. Perfection!

   

9) Most worn lip product.
     These sum up my lip products, eos lip blam, Maybline gloss, Clinique chubby stick, benetint and NARS.
   

10) Most worn mascara.
        Badgal Lash mascara. One of the best mascaras I have used. 
   

11) Most worn eyeshadow.
       Too Faced Natural eye palette. The colors are so versatile, easy to use and great color payoff. 



What has been your most worn/used items this summer?

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
         

     

3 comments:

  1. That polish is stunning! I love bright colors, and this is right up my alley. I also use the too faced natural eye palette all the time, its got amazing pigmentation! Loved this post.
    Have a great day,
    xoxoKelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post hun. I love the nail color its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! That color gets me alot of compliments. I have been stopped several times asking what it is. (reply button isn't working for some reason.)

    ReplyDelete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...