Saturday, March 3, 2012

Silvery Smokey Eye

I am really enjoying my Too Faced palettes! The shadows really are easy to work with and so many shadows! I'm a kid in a candy store lol

I decided that I would share a look I did using the Smokey Eye palette and share with you guys!




Here are the products I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

   
Too Faced Smokey Eye palette. In a Flash starting in the corner to mid lid.
Smoking Jacket on outter 2/3rd of the lid and lower lash line. Following with Smolder on outer lid and blending along the crease.

Too Faced Natural Eye using Heaven on the brow bone down to the crease.

Too Faced Lashgasm in black.

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin.


Clinique lipstick in Pink-a-boo, and using Glamor Gloss for extra shine.

I used Revlon's photo finish face primer along with my Garnier BB Cream in place of foundation and used my Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil to set.

I also made a video tutorial with this look, so check it out below!






I really hope you all enjoy it and please tell me what you think!!! I love to hear from you guys.
Have a great rest of the weekend!





2 comments:

  1. wow that eye makeup is beautiful!!!! you did a lovely job, im gonna have to try that colour combo! thanks for the inspiration :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it would be perfect night out look.

      Delete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...