Saturday, March 24, 2012

I am a Guest Blogger!

Hello Beauties!

I want to share some exciting news with you all! I was choosen by the beautiful Krystal over at Beauty by Krystal to be a guest blogger on her blog!

I was so excited and nervous, as it was my first ever guest spot.

I thought long and hard on what I wanted to do for the spot, and I settled on a look inspired by Cinna from The Hunger Games. I am so please with how it turned out and learned so much in the experience.

So, please run over to Beauty by Krystal's blog and check it out. And feel free to leave feedback on what you think!

Click HERE to check it out!

Thanks again to Krystal for the opportunity! 

4 comments:

  1. You did awesome!! I left a comment on the video page too!! I'm in the process of opening a guest blogger section on my blog...so check my blog out and if you'd be interested I'd love to have you!

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will keep an eye out for when your guest section is up! Thank you again for the positive feedback!

      Delete
  2. You did a fantastic job girl! :) Thank you again for sharing your work on my site! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I didn't scare you followers away haha! I really did have fun with it. Appreciate your support.

      Delete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...