Wednesday, March 28, 2012

GlamzyPro App for Android and Iphone

Hello Beauties! I recently won a most wonderful app for my Android phone. The GlamzyPro app (Thank you Ashley from http://blog.alelizabeth.com ). It is available for both the Android and iphone/ipad. There is the free version and GlamzyPro version, which is around $2.99 for full access to all the features.

I have not stopped playing with this app since I installed it. It is not only fun to "goof off" with, but a great tool to use to work on ideas. I could see me using this to help work on a clients ideas while with the client and so they can see how it would look. And let's not forget about the trees we will save by not using the paper version. 

                           Here is the opening menu. I am going to click Get Started option:

                           You will be taken to this page where you choose a face shape.

You will then choose a style, from subtle to complete.

                          Once you choose a style, you will come to this page. 
                   
         When you hit your menu button, you will get this pop-up with customizable options for brushes, colors and canvas.

The brushes button will give you this menu. I will click Edit Brush.

                                  And get this window to adjust the brush size, intensity and opacity.


 You can also choose between MAC and Makeup Forever makeup color options for foundation, eyeshadows, lipsticks and various other options. Below are some examples:
                                           
                                                Foundation:

Eyeshadow:

lipstick:

This zoom feature makes it easy to get close for a more accurate application. With the ability to drag the face around the screen. Using the the last button will snap the face back to original size and center. You don't have to worry about trying to get both eyes exact on your own. Opening the main menu up and clicking Canvas will open a menu with the option to copy left to right or vice versa. (Look below to see this menu) This works bascily like a copy paste feature and will apply the look on the opposite eye.

And the finished (although rather rushed heh) face!

 Once you are satisfied with your work, you can hit the menu button and click Canvas to get this menu, where you can save the look! You use this menu to also submit canvas to the Glamzy site or email.

Once you click save you will be asked to name your canvas and done!


 As I mentioned above, you can submit your canvas to the Glamzy website, where you and others can rate your looks and see all the details about the look. From face shape to the colors used.

You will have your own page with the collection of looks you've created.

So, all in all this is a great app. I haven't encountered any issues so far, and I would recommend this to anyone who loves to play and be creative with makeup.

If you already have this app, please let me know what you think!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...