Friday, February 10, 2012

L'oreal nail color

Jet Set to Paris by L'oreal is a goregous medium creamy blue (with a subtle purple-y undertone/base).



I love the creamy polishes over the shimmer/glitter ones. And this does not disappoint. This line of polish seems to offer more cream polish than the shimmer that seems to dominate drug store shelves. 

It is advertised as a one coat and go, but I found that two coats really worked much better.  It isn't to thick or to thin, and is easy to apply. It does dry rather quickly, so that is very nice indeed. 

They advertise that when used with their base and top coat the polish can last 10 days. I did not purchase either so cannot comment either way on that.

I love this color and is a perfect shade of blue for my skin tone, as it is a warm shade of blue. 

Has anyone used this polish before? How do you like it? And has anyone tested the 10 day statement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...