Thursday, February 16, 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche in l'orange nail color

When I saw this color, I knew I had to have it. I is simply gorgeous. It is in the same line as the "jet set to paris" I previously talked about. 
When I put on the first coat, I admit I felt somewhat disappointed that it wasn't more opaque. In fact it was rather sheer. 



I had to apply FOUR coats to achieve the opacity you see in the picture below, and you can still see a hint of  the white of my free edge.


I can't deny however, that I still love the color. It is just beautiful. I just wish it was more opaque. 
So, if you love this color as much as I do, I suggest finding it in another brand that offers a more opaque version. 
Revlon had an orange that was almost exact to this and I do like the coverage of their polishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...