Monday, January 23, 2012

Cute Blog Award!!!

I am thanking April for this. Check her blog out here for some great makeup tutorials and reviews.
This is really a great thing, it really motivates me to not just keep making blogs, but to try and improve myself and my blogs. So thank you so much!



So, part of this award is to answer some questions. Sooo, here we go:

 1. What is your go-to makeup brand?
It is hard to say I have just one, but if I HAD to pick, it would be Bare Escentuals. I was introduced to the                   brand when my sister did my makeup for my wedding day. Been using it ever since.

 2.   What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
High waisted jeans with the flairs and sheer tops.  

 3.  What is your favorite dessert?
CHEESECAKE!    

 4.  Favorite color?
Peach. I just love everything about it.

 5. What is your middle name?
Michelle.

 6. What's the last song you listened to?
Deluka Cascade. I love this group, their music is just awesome.

 7. Cats or dogs?
I love them both. That is all.

 Something you didn't know about me is....I can be quite the tomboy. I love guns, archery, and to fish, to name a few. I always found boys more interesting and fun to hang out with as a child. And that has followed me throughout my life. I know how to change my own brakes too!


I'd like to recognize the following blogs with this award:

Miss L
AbnormalAllure
bookgirl12


To the wonderful girlies above, please create a blog post answering the above questions, link my blog in your post, add the button to your blog, and of course pass it along!




                                          

1 comment:

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...